Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thing #23-Wrapping Up

Thank you OCL and committee members for presenting us with this challenge. I did it!! Hooray! I guess what I enjoyed most about this challenge is the challenge itself. Learning about new technology, etc. was frustrating at times but I truly appreciate the fact that a whole new world was opened up to me. My prize is knowing that I attempted and completed this challenge.

What I least liked about the challenge was the Flickr tagging and having to sign up for so many different accounts. Both were too confusing and frustrating.

I've suggested ListenNJ to many customers, friends and family members.

Listening to Podcasts would be a wonderful learning tool for the staff at OCL.

I'll leave Web 3.0 up to the experts. I'm just a very small cog in the technology wheel and I'll just keep rolling along.

PS~To anyone trying to wrap up their things up~If I can finish this challenge, anyone can!

No comments: