Sunday, April 6, 2008

Thing # 10~Technology Blogging

Keeping up with the Web Lingo and understanding the "Thing" questions is a big challenge which requires alot of personal time.

After reading all of the OCL blogs I'm very impressed at the creativity and it's been fun learning about fellow staff members and friends. I've made comments on several OCL blogs. I love the use of pictures, videos and other feeds which make the sites more interesting.

While I enjoyed setting up my template I'm not too interested in blogging about the technological aspects of this challenge. Being in the public spotlight is not my thing. I hope that fellow staff members are not analyzing my every word. To me this challenge is simply a vehicle for learning web technology and getting to know other staff members.

I would explain to a customer that blogging is a way of instantly communicating and exchanging thoughts and ideas over an internet website.

I stumbled on this interesting website about whether or not blogging is for you. Perhaps you will find it interesting too!
http://www.problogger.net/archives/2006/02/14/is-a-blog-right-for-you/

1 comment:

sewinglady said...

Technology is time consuming and hard for the challenged like me. I like you page. You have done a good job. I agree that the pictures and other things that people are putting on the blogs are getting very creative and they do add to the blog.